Thursday 28 March 2013

Were you ever a teenage zombie?

Being an adult really re-defines everything; I made this blog when Murderdolls was a really cool thing to be into c':
Bit of candid; me, when Wednesday 13 was cool
(I'd just turned 14, of course)
I feel like, as much as my physical appearance hasn't actually altered much, I have. A lot.
All of the MySpace in this one... 
I keep looking through old photos of me with now-distant friends and wondering how it happened. There were not massive arguments or monumental break downs; just casual, meandering distance. I've tried to reconnect to people, sure. The result is always lifeless, usually resulting in some long-passed rivalry to reemerge, reminding you of all the reasons you began to dislike a person.
And then, what if the gradually built-up brick wall of frustrations which you apply to a person also applies to you on the flipside? What if they begin to dislike you as much as you dislike them? 

As with all types of love, it is a plant that needs to be watered and fed, lest you wish it to wither and die. I feel that a lot of deeply impacting friendships of mine have dissolved this way, and there's one simple, constant factor within each and every one of these people; time. 

5 comments:

  1. Because you are an emotional parasite. You should have seen Tappy. She was 20, and far prettier than you could have hoped to have been

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare you come creeping in my DM's in 2020 after cutting me out when my mum was going through a cancer scare in 2019. After the break up I went through my ma's possible terminal diagnosis, my best friend's death at the hand of bulemia (that illness you claimed to have, but Christ you could have fooled me you absolute pig) all the while you were getting railed by teenage cock. I earned my self esteem in 2020. You had no right to ruin that. You looked like an oompa lumpa upon our last meet. Waddle waddle. 30 soon aye? All down hill from there as far as women are concerned. Everything goes south and you look more like your mother every day. Old and has been. Did you gaslight Alan into marriage like me? Did you? I have pics of Jack he put on Twitter showing off his fake tits. It's digusting. But don't worry about not telling me who you had laugh at me on speakerphone. I'll show those pics to friends when I want a cheap laugh. Maybe send them to your Nan or just share them online. So we are even. I don't need a name

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what 10 years of body positivity does. Fat women like you feel they can be successful on only fans. You looked better when you stuck two fingers down you throat after each meal. And read thinspro threads. People who make money on only fans work hard for that body. What did you do during covid? Shovel ben and Jerries down your front hole then spike Tyler with MSG to keep him tether. He had every right to fuck actually attractive people behind your back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that 400 pounds back from the wedding. I WANT IT BACK

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you blocked comments. Whore?

    ReplyDelete